Thursday, December 28, 2006

The quest for a garage, part four

Today I got the call I was waiting for - the garage I was looking at just before Christmas has space for me and my baby (that's the Buick, in case anyone was wondering).

It's not the cheapest option at roughly $140 per month but it is on the other hand equipped with a lot of tools, welders, a car lift and an air compressor.

Another very important thing is the fact that the guys that I share the space with are die hard Yankee car enthusiasts and know how to weld, bend or fix pretty much anything related to cars.

If all goes well I'll be driving over tonight. There's a lot that can go wrong from here to there - the least not being the Swedish law enforcement as my cars is, as it stands, street illegal.

So here's hoping.

No comments: