Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A new wiring harness - nothing but a dream?

As my old wiring harness looks like crap I decided to buy a new one.

The only problem is that the guys I'm buying it from don't have any in stock, the earliest they can have one done is in 4-5 weeks.

On top of that they might not even ship to Sweden and if they do it's via UPS or FedEx which will cost me roughly a ton of money.

Time to hit the forums and ask for advice yet again. :)

Update: I spoke to American Autowire instead and they only needed one week to build it and then another week to ship it. The best part of all is that they ship with the US Postal Services which means that shipping and insurance only added up to about $30!

So - a new engine harness within 2 weeks for around $180 (1280 Kr). Better than expected. :)

No comments: